Sunday, May 30, 2010

"We'll soon find out, wont we"

I hope to God that supplement manufacturers dont utter those words. As in I hope that generally they know what thier doing when they release things for people to try. It confounds me how a company could cross reference or test a product against every other substance a people could possibly ingest to know that thier supplement is safe given the myriad of combinations thier supplement could be taken with.


Much to my dismay I'm not a chemist. I don't posses the natural mathematical talent to fathom it. But lets say I consume M5 by Cellucor before my workout as a preworkout enhancer. And then later in the day I consume Chlorophyll by Bernard Jensen as a holistic cleanser and blood purifier, and system alkalizer. Both manipulate and effect the blood. One adds acids and one neutralizes. The way I see it the properties of the Chlorophyll could only help since muscle tissue repair is hindered by free radicals. And all the acids that go into inducing muscle building and scaled back at the end of the day to keep a nice antinflamitory state.

But being that I'm not all knowing, I cant be certain. But I can have faith in educated assertions. So what to do?

Well, we'll soon find out wont we. ;D

"A thinker sees his own actions as experiments and questions as attempts to find out something. Success and failure are for him answers above all."   

Friedrich Nietzsche